Bharat Gas New Connection – Application Online, Status

Bharat Gas has facilitate online interface to apply for the new LPG connection . Those who want to EBharatgasget new connection through Bharat Gas, have to visit its official website and click on the option ” New Domestic LPG Connection” given at right hand side of the page .  To apply online click on the link , which will display the online form , which applicant will have to fill with correct information.
Remember to have one of the given documents for the address proof

1.  Aadhaar (UID) letter
  2. Lease agreement / rent receipt
  3. Telephone/Electricity or any other utility bill
  4. Self-declaration attested by Gazetted officer
  5. Flat allotment/possession letter
  6. LIC Policy
  7. Driving License
  8. Voter ID
  9. Passport
  10. Ration Card
  11. House registration document

AND following any one of the documents to be submitted as Identity proof:

1. PAN Card
  2. Passport
  3. Voter ID
  4. Aadhaar ( UID) letter
  5. Driving License
  6. Central / State Government Issued ID Cards
This entry was posted in New Connection. Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Bharat Gas New Connection – Application Online, Status

1. Angad singh rajesh kushwaha says:

pl. new connection lpg.

2. munish rana says:

dear sir i have apply new bharat gas connection in 17-08-2013.iwant to information that how much time i have received my new connection.please sir give me respounce for my new connection.my wait list id no is 5328664

3. JASODA DEVI says:

gas conection

4. pradip chavan says:

dear sir i have apply new bharat gas connection in 27-08-2013.iwant to information that how much time i have received my new connection.please sir give me respounce for my new connection.my wait list id no is 5464817

5. vipinkumar sp says:

kindly inform the status of on line application of new gas connection id no.5382361

6. dhulchandsuthar says:

My bharat gas now cannection weitingwriting Id no. 5456701

7. Manoj Kumar says:

Dear Sir,

I was get online waiting ID 4621265 and still i am waiting for my connection so kindly revert that when can i get my connection.

• Anand Tank says:

Dear Sir,

I was get online waiting ID 5692865 and still i am waiting for my connection so kindly revert that when can i get my connection.

8. rambabu sahni says:

dear sir, i have been aplyed 1 and half month but i didnt get any reply this is for your information

9. dinesh says:

dear sir
    i am mr.dinesh. i want to new connection for my family.please give me a new connection for bharat gas.

10. sahebrao govindrao sonkamble says:

dear sir
    i am mr.sahebrao. i want to new connection for my family.please give me a new connection for bharat gas.

• Parag says:

Either Apply Online with all your details, You will receive confirmation on your email and then visit the nearest Bharat Gas Dealer. Else you can apply offline as well , visit the nearest LPG Dealer and fill up the application form with correct information and required documents.

11. mukesh pratap rai says:

dear sir
    i am mr . mukesh . i want to new connection for my family .please give me a new connection for bharat gas.

12. Adarsh Srivastava says:

Dear Concern,
    I want a new bhart gas connection for my family.So plz give me a new gas connection.

13. Sushil Kumar Mandal says:

Dear sir,

I have applied new connect for HP gas My Registration Referance No. is :3130990600071224, please can you conform, what is the states below.

Regards
    Suhil.

14. SUSHMA KATHE says:

I have apply for new gas connection date on “30th April, 2013″. Still i am waiting for my new connection. I have information that how much time ? I have received my new connection. Your agency staff cannot answering properly & respectfully. Please sir give me respounce for my new connection. My wait list id no is 3758271. Please quickly provide me new gas connection.

15. Yashpal Rawat says:

Dear Sir
    I am Mr.Yashpal Rawat . I want to new conecetion for my family. Please give me a new connection for bhart gas.

16. Hamid Ali Khan says:

i wan’t new gas connection of Bharat gas

17. AJAY GUPTA says:

Dear Sir,
    I want to purchase new gas connection from bharat gas distributor Amritsar. but the supplier pressurising me to purchase the LPG stove as it is not obligatory. as told by him that gas stove is supplied by the company for compulsion sold. pl advise me.

Thanks
    AJAY GUPTA
    AMRITSAR

18. Nidhi Bagaria says:

I have applied for new gas connection on “29-Sep-2013″. I havnt received any response yet. My wait list id no is 6021203 . Please respond.

19. santosh parasram sabale says:

New gas connection

20. RAJKUMAR CHAUHAN says:

Dear Sir
    I am Mr.RAJ KUMAR CHAUHAN . I want to new conecetion for my family. Please give me a new connection for bhart gas.

21. Vaishali Kambe says:

New gas connection

22. G. P. YADAV says:

I want a new Bharat Gas Connection. Please suggest me.

• Parag says:

You can apply online. Please select the nearest Bharat Gas Distributor to your address, else your application will be rejected. You can also apply offline. Visit the Nearest Dealer / Distributor . Asked the details about the documents to be attached with the application and other details so that you get the new connection easily and without much delay. Often the problem of delay in connection is due to incomplete info in the the application and not attaching all the required documents with the application .

23. Madan Kawarkhe says:

New bharat gas connection pl

• Parag says:

Visit the nearby Bharat Gas dealer to get the new connection.You can also apply online, but to submit the documents you will have to visit the nearest Bharat Gas dealer.

24. hari kishor prasad says:

new connection domestic bharat gas

25. Sneha kuril says:

If we forget some detail that we had filled in the registration form n I want to know the status of my waiting Id so said plz help me out want can I do
    Hope for a good response from u sir

26. neha ratra says:

I was get online waiting ID 3177202 and still i am waiting for my new connection. so kindly reply that when will i get my connection?